Nino dry-mix waterproof wall cancer patching and corrosion resistant cement mortar is well formulated prior to shipment. Please just mix in water before application, and have priming, finish and waterproof works done at a time.
1. Implementation Precautions
- 1. Nino waterproof mortar needs to cure for 24 hours to be considered waterproof.
- 2. If work area is leaking, please stop the leakage before implementation.
- 3. When mixing Nino waterproof mortar with water, DO NOT add any other additives.
2. Implementation Procedures
- 1. Nino micro-crystal waterproof mortar: mix with 4.5-5 liters of water per bag (thin enough to paint)
- 2. Nino macromolecule waterproof mortar: mix with 4.5-5 liters of water per bag (thin enough to paint)
- 3. The blender operator must be a dedicated technician, and can not be replaced with ordinary worker.
- 4. After mixing Nino waterproof mortar with water, finish using within 60 minutes.
- 5. When applying Nino waterproof mortar, follow the same implementation guidelines of ordinary (1:3) cement mortar.
- Constant pressure area (various pools, basements, rooftop gardens): Apply more than 1.5cm thickness
- Non-constant pressure area (interior/exterior walls, roofs, bathrooms): Apply with 1.5cm thickness or more
- The packaging of the Nino waterproof mortar is 30kg per bag.
- Application area: about 1.5 cm thickness, every bag is enough for 1 m² of area